NCERT Solutions and Study Material for Class 10 Social Science ( CBSE Class 10th Social Science )
CBSE class 10th Social Science notes provided by free-education.in (Wisdom Education Academy) have been consistently proved to be helpful for the revision of class tenth students who aiming to get maximum marks. Science is undoubtedly is a core subject for students. Here We are providing all subject wise pdf notes to student for their help to get good marks in science.
Download CBSE 2020-21 Socail Science PDF notes given below by free-education.in to excel in the exam. www.free-education.in is a platform where you can get pdf notes from 6th to 12th class notes, General Knowledge post, Engineering post, Career Guidelines , English Speaking Trick , How to crack interview and lots more.
The Class 10 Social Science subject is purely theoretical. Students mostly get confused on how elaborately they should write their answers, to get good marks in the exam. So, to help them with this, we have provided the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. These solutions contain the chapter wise answers of History, Geography, Political Science, and Economics subjects of Class 10.
Going through the solutions will help students in understanding how much explanation is required for any particular question. In the exam, students must first check the marks allocated to a question and then should answer it accordingly. If the question is asked for 1 mark or 2 marks, then students don’t need to give a substantial explanation. But if a question is asked for 4 or 6 marks, then they need to describe it in detail. The NCERT Class 10 SST Solutions will provide a better idea to students. Also, it will help in improving their answer writing and presenting skills.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science
In Class 10, students have 4 books of Social Science Subject as mentioned below;
- History – India and Contemporary World II
- Geography – Contemporary India II
- Political Science – Democratic Politics II
- Economics – Understanding Economic Development
We have provided the answers to all these books separately in NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social Science. These solutions are created by experts and are easy to understand. Students can access these solutions from the table below.
Class 10th Social Science Notes For English Medium
|NCERT Solutions Class 10 Social Science History – India and Contemporary World II|
|Chapter 1: The Rise of Nationalism in Europe|
|Chapter 2: Nationalism in India|
|Chapter 3: The Making of a Global World|
|Chapter 4: The Age of Industrialisation|
|Chapter 5: Print Culture and the Modern World|
|NCERT Solutions Class 10 Social Science Geography – Contemporary India II|
|Chapter 1: Resources and Development|
|Chapter 2: Forest and Wildlife Resources|
|Chapter 3: Water Resources|
|Chapter 4: Agriculture|
|Chapter 5: Minerals and Energy Resources|
|Chapter 6: Manufacturing Industries|
|Chapter 7: Lifelines of National Economy|
|NCERT Solutions Class 10 Social Science Political Science – Democratic Politics II|
|Chapter 1: Power-sharing|
|Chapter 2: Federalism|
|Chapter 3: Democracy and Diversity|
|Chapter 4: Gender, Religion and Caste|
|Chapter 5: Popular Struggles and Movements|
|Chapter 6: Political Parties|
|Chapter 7: Outcomes of Democracy|
|Chapter 8: Challenges to Democracy|
|NCERT Solutions Class 10 Social Science Economics – Understanding Economic Development|
|Chapter 1: Development|
|Chapter 2: Sectors of the Indian Economy|
|Chapter 3: Money and Credit|
|Chapter 4: Globalisation and the Indian Economy|
|Chapter 5: Consumer Rights|
Class 10th Social Science Notes For Hindi Medium
इतिहास कक्षा 10th नोट्स
अध्याय:1 यूरोप में राष्ट्रवाद
अध्याय:2 इंडो चाइना में राष्ट्रवादी आन्दोलन
अध्याय:3 भारत में राष्ट्रवाद
अध्याय:4 भुमंद्लिकृत विश्व का बनना
अध्याय:5 औद्योगीकरण का युग
अध्याय:6 काम आराम और जीवन
अध्याय:7 मुद्रण संस्कृति और आधुनिक दुनियां
अध्याय:8 उपन्यास, समाज और इतिहास
लोकतंत्र कक्षा 10th नोट्स
अध्याय:1 सत्ता की साझेदारी
अध्याय:3 लोकतंत्र और विविधता
अध्याय:4 जाती धर्म और लैंगिक मसले
अध्याय:5 राजनितिक दल
अध्याय:6 लोकतंत्र के परिणाम
अध्याय:7 लोकतंत्र की चुनोतियाँ
भूगोल कक्षा 10th नोट्स
अध्याय:1 संसाधन एवम विकास
अध्याय:2 जल संसाधन
अध्याय:4 खनिज और उर्जा संसाधन
अध्याय:5 विनिर्माण उद्योग
अध्याय:6 राष्ट्रीय अर्थव्यवस्था की जीवन रेखाएँ
अर्थशास्त्र कक्षा 10th नोट्स
अध्याय:2 भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था के क्षेत्रक
अध्याय:3 मुद्रा व साख
अध्याय:4 वैश्वीकरण और भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था
अध्याय:5 उपभोक्ता अधिकार
Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 10
- Students will find the answers to all the questions provided in the exercise.
- The answers are explained in simple language and are easy to understand.
- These solutions will help students in preparing for the board exams.
- Students will get to know a more effective way of expressing their answers, which will help them in scoring high marks during the exam.
- Knowing the answers to all the chapters of Social Science will make students feel more confident during the exam.
Some Preperation Tips for Students :
- Focus in the classrooms:Class 10 requires students to be very focused with their studies. They must pay close attention to what’s being taught in class. A lot of students nowadays take the aid of coaching institutes and start avoiding what’s taught in schools. Pay close attention to what’s being taught in school. You’ll have twice as much as time to build your concepts, both in school and coaching class.
- Finding the right place to study: Find a quiet place to study. It will improve your concentration twofold. Most of the times students forget to sit at the right place to study. Also, if you are one of the students who like to study while listening to music, especially music – Avoid it at all costs. It decreases your concentration and is harmful in the long run.
- Make concise notes: Making notes is a great habit and helps in two ways. One is when you make notes, it better sorts the information in your mind to help you understand better and retain it for longer period of times. The second is when you need to revise
- saves a lot of time and allows you to quickly revise all your courseware before final exams in a short duration.
CBSE Class 10th Social Science