Class 12th Math Syllabus ( CBSE Class 12th Syllabus )Class-12th-Math-Syllabus
Deleted Portion of Class 12th Math Syllabus for 2020-21
Deleted Topics from CBSE 12th Maths Syllabus 2020-21:
Unit 1: Relations and Functions
1. Relations and Functions
– Composite functions, inverse of a function.
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
– Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions
– Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions
Unit 2: Algebra
– Existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrix.
– Concept of elementary row and column operations.
– Proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists.
– Properties of determinants
– Consistency, inconsistency and number of solutions of system of linear equations by examples
Unit 3: Calculus
1. Continuity and Differentiability
– Rolle’s and Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems (without proof) and their geometric interpretation.
2. Applications of Derivatives
– Rate of change of bodies, use of derivatives in approximation
– Definite integrals as a limit of a sum
4. Applications of the Integrals
– Area between any of the two above said curves
5. Differential Equations
– Formation of differential equation whose general solution is given.
– Solutions of linear differential equation of the type:
dx/dy + px = q, where p and q are function of y or constant.
Unit-IV: Vectors and Three- Dimensional Geometry
– scalar triple product of vectors.
2. Three – dimensional Geometry
Angle between (i) two lines, (ii) two planes, (iii) a line and a plane
Unit-V: Linear Programming
1. Linear Programming
– mathematical formulation of L.P. problems
– mean and variance of random variable. Binomial probability distribution.
Related link you must like:-