Class 12th Accountancy SyllabusClass-12th-Accountancy-Syllabus
Deleted Topics from CBSE 12th Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21:
Part A: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Partnership Firms and Companies
Unit 2: Accounting for Partnership Firms
Accounting for Partnership firms – Reconstitution and Dissolution.
● Admission of a partner – adjustment of capital accounts and preparation of balance sheet.
● Retirement and death of a partner: adjustment of capital accounts. Preparation of loan account of the retiring partner.
● Preparation of deceased partner’s capital account and his executor’s account.
Unit – 3 Accounting for Companies
Accounting for Debentures
● Redemption of debentures-Methods: Lump sum, draw of lots.
From session 2020-21 onwards, there would be only ONE project (specific) to be prepared.
Note: Kindly refer to the related Guidelines published by the CBSE.
● Since there is only one project instead of three hence 10 Lectures were reduced in the same.
This is the deleted portion from new CBSE 12th Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21. Students preparing for upcoming CBSE Class 12th Accountancy board exam 2020-21 are advised to learn all the changes in the new CBSE 12th Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 and plan their studies accordingly.
Related link you must like:-