Download the complete syllabus of 2020-21 for class 10th CBSE [Revised] Class 10 Revised Syllabus On…
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi A|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi B|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Information Technology|
CBSE Class 10 Scheme of Studies
The table below shows the scheme of studies for class 10 students. There are 5 compulsory subjects, 2 optional subject and 2 subjects for internal assessment.
|Compulsory Subjects||Language 1|
|Language 3 / Any Academic subject other than those opted above|
|Subjects of Internal Assessment||Art Education|
|Health and Physical Education|
Benefits of Knowing the Class 10 CBSE Board Syllabus
Few of the benefits of knowing the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus have been listed below.
- It gives the students an overview of the topics they are going to study in the academic session.
- It works as a guide for the students of Class 10 while preparing for their Board exams.
- The syllabus is structured in such a way that it provides information from basic concepts to the higher level ones.
- It helps students to comprehend on which topics they need to concentrate.
- It helps students to prepare confidently for their Class 10 Board exams.
Objectives of CBSE 10th Class Syllabus
The CBSE 10th Syllabus is designed with the aim to develop the following skills among the students:
- It helps students to explore their inner potential and enhance self-awareness.
- Inculcate moral values and foster learning in students.
- Provide students with the knowledge of technology so that they can use it for the betterment of society.
- Develop the ability to show case talents.
- It promote physical fitness, health and arts integrated learning.