- 1. Engineering Diploma ( Career Option After 10th )
- 2. ITI -Industrial Training Institute (Career Option after 10th )
- 3. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]
- 4. ARTS COURSES AFTER CLASS 10TH 2020
- 5. DENTAL COURSES AFTER 10TH 2020
- 6. COMMERCE COURSES AFTER 10TH 2020
- 7. Certificate Course in Animation
- 8. MS-CIT course -> Data Entry Operator.
- 9. Diploma in Agriculture ( 2 year )
It is very difficult to choose the career option after 10th or 12th class. Lots of student does not know which field is better for them. It is most important to choose your career path for making your bright future. ( Best Career Option After 10th Class )
स्कूली शिक्षा के बाद क्या अध्ययन करना है यह चुनना एक महत्वपूर्ण और कैरियर-परिभाषित निर्णय है। दुर्भाग्य से, बहुत से छात्र अंतिम समय में कैरियर की योजना बनाना शुरू करते हैं और उन रास्तों को चुनते हैं जो लोकप्रिय हैं, लेकिन उनके दृष्टिकोण के अनुकूल नहीं हैं। इसलिए, जल्दी शुरू करना और यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि स्कूल के बाद आपके सामने क्या विकल्प हैं, ताकि आप एक बुद्धिमान और गणना का निर्णय ले सकें। समय पर जानकारी न होने के कारण छात्र संभावित रूप से शानदार करियर विकल्पों में चूक जाते हैं।
Hello, Friends here we brought some interesting career option for you after 10th class for your bright future.( नमस्कार, दोस्तों यहां हम आपके उज्ज्वल भविष्य के लिए 10 वीं कक्षा के बाद आपके लिए कुछ दिलचस्प करियर विकल्प लाए हैं। )
Firstly, we would recommend you to go for your 12th class then after it for graduation. If unfortunately, you don’t have that much time to complete your education then we brought some interesting career option which will give bright future. ( सबसे पहले, हम आपको अपनी 12 वीं कक्षा के लिए जाने की सलाह देंगे, उसके बाद स्नातक स्तर (graduation) की पढ़ाई के लिए। यदि दुर्भाग्य से, आपके पास अपनी शिक्षा पूरी करने के लिए इतना समय नहीं है तो हम कुछ दिलचस्प करियर विकल्प लेकर आए हैं जो उज्ज्वल भविष्य देंगे। )
So, Here are some interesting career option for you after 10th class.
1. Engineering Diploma ( Career Option After 10th )
After 10th class you can go for engineering diploma course in different stream. It is also called as polytechnic course. Duration of this course is generally 3 years. After completing this course you can go for government or private job on the basis of your diploma.
10 वीं कक्षा के बाद आप विभिन्न स्ट्रीम में इंजीनियरिंग डिप्लोमा कोर्स के लिए जा सकते हैं। इसे पॉलिटेक्निक कोर्स भी कहा जाता है। इस कोर्स की अवधि आम तौर पर 3 साल है। इस कोर्स को पूरा करने के बाद आप अपने डिप्लोमा के आधार पर सरकारी या निजी नौकरी के लिए जा सकते हैं।
You can also go for higher study like graduation course in engineering.
- Course : Engineering Diploma
- Duration of Course : Generally 3 years.
- Streams: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Fashion Designing, Architecture Engineering, Interior Design, Automobile Engineering, Electronic Engineering and many more courses.
- Eligibility Criteria : 10th or 12th pass
- Process:- Clear the Entrance Exam for Government College or pvt college on the basis of your rank you will be allotted college and streams.
Diploma in Engineering Course Highlights
Some of the major highlights of the Diploma in Engineering course is given in the table below:
|Duration||3 years (6 semesters)|
|Fee Structure||INR 30K- 1 lakh|
|Exam Type||Per Semester|
|Eligibility||Must pass 10th or 12th in PCM from a recognised board|
|Minimum Aggregate Required||50%|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based, Entrance Exam|
|Starting Salary||INR 3 to 6 LPA|
|Job Options||Assistant Engineer, Junior Manager, Assistant Inventory Manager, Project Assistant, Junior Engineer, Professor, Consultant, etc.|
Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic) Eligibility Criteria
To pursue a degree in Diploma in Engineering, the candidates will have to fulfil the given below eligibility criteria:
The candidate must be of a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of applying for the admission. There is no upper age to apply for admission to Diploma in Engineering.
The candidate must have passed class 10th with main subjects as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognised board.
The candidate must have acquired an aggregate of 55% in 10th exams.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have studied in class 12th major subjects as Mathematics and Physics and one of the optional subjects as Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
- The candidate must have attained an overall aggregate of 50% (45% for the reserved candidates) in the qualifying exam.
There might be some varied eligibility in terms of the domicile of different states candidates. For instance, the candidates who have the domicile of Maharashtra will be provided with a relaxation of 5% in the required aggregate in the qualifying exam. Moreover, the candidates will also be given seat reservation in certain universities/ institutes.
List of Polytechnic Entrance Exams
Some of the polytechnic entrance exams which the candidates can apply for admission are given below:
- Delhi CET
- AP POLYCET
- Jharkhand PECE
- TS POLYCET
- Odisha DET
Polytechnic Admission Process
The candidates can seek admission to Diploma in Engineering through an entrance exam or through direct admission. For admission through an entrance exam, the candidates will have to appear for the entrance test. The candidates who qualify the exam will be further called for the counselling process. The counselling process can be either done through the institute based counselling or through centralised counselling. The candidates will have to attend counselling, get their documents verified, and pay the admission fee to complete the admission process.
For direct admission to the course, the candidates will have to fill the application form for the respective institute, visit the campus with the required documents and pay the admission fee to secure their seats in the college.
Lateral Entry in Diploma in Engineering (Eligibility and Admission Process)
The candidates can also apply for lateral entry to Diploma in Engineering through which they can get direct admission to second year of Polytechnic. Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry is for a total duration of 2 years).
Eligibility for Lateral Entry in Diploma in Engineering
The eligibility criteria which the candidates must fulfil for lateral entry to Diploma in Engineering are:
- The candidate must have passed a degree in ITI (technical field) from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must have acquired a vocational qualification or a certification course in Technical Field after completing 10th/ 12th from a recognised board.
Admission Process for Lateral Entry in Diploma in Engineering
The admission to Lateral Entry in Diploma in Engineering is done on the basis of merit obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination. If the candidate meets the required eligibility criteria, he/she will be called to the campus for admission where they will have to get the documents verified and submit the admission fee to complete the admission.
2. ITI -Industrial Training Institute (Career Option after 10th )
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Training (DGT), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades.
औद्योगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्थान (आईटीआई) और औद्योगिक प्रशिक्षण केंद्र भारत में माध्यमिक शिक्षा निदेशालय (डीजीटी), कौशल विकास और उद्यमिता मंत्रालय, विभिन्न व्यवसायों में प्रशिक्षण प्रदान करने के लिए केंद्र सरकार के तहत गठित माध्यमिक विद्यालय हैं।
Admission: Admission to the various trades is done every year in August. The admission procedure is started before the commencement of the new session. Sessions under this scheme starts from 1 August. Under the NCVT guidelines admission in ITIs is made on merit based / written examination. Admission to the private ITIs are done directly.
विभिन्न ट्रेडों में प्रवेश हर साल अगस्त में किया जाता है। नए सत्र की शुरुआत से पहले प्रवेश प्रक्रिया शुरू की जाती है। इस योजना के तहत सत्र 1 अगस्त से शुरू होता है। NCVT दिशानिर्देशों के तहत आईटीआई में प्रवेश योग्यता आधारित / लिखित परीक्षा के आधार पर किया जाता है। निजी आईटीआई में प्रवेश सीधे किया जाता है|
If you want to admission in ITI then you must have to pass out 8th class or 10th class. After pass out 8th class then you can admission any ITI Colleges.
- Course : ITI ( Industrial Training Institute )
- Duration : 6 month to 2 years.
- Trades : Building Maintenance,Electronics Mechanic, Excavator Operator (Mining), Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Two Wheeler’s, Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics, Sanitary Hardware fitter, Architectural Assistant, Carpenter, Domestic Painter, Foundry man Technician, Gold Smith, Industrial Painter, Interior Decoration and Designing, Marine Engine Fitter, Mason (Building Constructor), Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles, Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Light Vehicles, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Mechanic (Tractor),Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker,Welder (Gas and Electric), Mechanic Motor Vehicle ,Draughtsman (Civil) , Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Electricians, Data Entry Operator ( There 130 Course ).
- Admission Process : Under the NCVT guidelines admission in ITIs is made on merit based / written examination.
- Criteria : you must have to pass out 8th class or 10th class
After ITI Course You can go for Apprenticeship Training Scheme or Lateral Entry to Polytechnic Diploma Engineering.
ITI कोर्स के बाद आप लेटरल एंट्री पॉलिटेक्निक डिप्लोमा इंजीनियरिंग के लिए या अपरेंटिसशिप ट्रेनिंग स्कीम के लिए जा सकते हैं
10th -> Engineering Diploma ->Bachelor Engineering Degree -> Master Engineering Degree -> Ph.D.
3. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology [DMLT]
What is DMLT?
DMLT or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology is a diploma level program of 2 years that can be done usually after completion of Class 10th or 12th. (Some college preferred 10th pass or some preferred 12th pass from science stream)
One needs to have scored more than 50% in higher secondary from a recognized board to be eligible for taking admission in DMLT course.
DMLT: Key Highlights
- Course Fees: INR 20,000-80,000
- DMLT Subjects: Clinical Biochemistry, Microbiology, Immunology, Basic Hematology, etc
- DMLT Jobs : Laboratory Staff, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Medical Writer, etc..
- DMLT Salary: INR 2-4 LPA
- Top Job Areas: Government Hospitals, Private Clinics, medical labs, Colleges & Universities, Military Services, Medical Content Writing, etc.
- DMLT Scope: BMLT/ BSc
Do I Qualify DMLT Eligibility Criteria?
Following are some of the DMLT eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by the students:
- The minimum eligibility of this course is at least 45-50% marks in Class 12 with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- DMLT course after 10th is offered by some colleges like Madras Christian College, etc. In that case, students must complete their Class 10 with more than 50.
DMLT Admission Process
What is DMLT Admission Process?
DMLT admission process is not the same in all the colleges. Some take admission on the basis of merit, while others take admission through a common entrance examination conducted by the university or college.
- Merit-Based System: The admission process usually revolves around the merit-based system and depends on the marks scored in Class 12 and Class 10 (rare case)
- Entrance Exams: Most of the esteemed institutes like AMU and others offering the course admit students based on performance in a relevant entrance test which is often known as Common Entrance Test.
4. ARTS COURSES AFTER CLASS 10TH 2020
There are many courses available in the Arts specialization. Check here the list of Arts Courses-
Certificate Level Course After 10th Diploma in Fine Arts
It is completed in 1 year. Students must carry their 10 mark sheet with 50%. The average amount of this course Rs 10,000 to 100,000. Job Positions Graphic Designer, Art Teacher, Flash animator, Art liaison officer. Diploma in Fine Arts is a certificate-level course it complete in 1 year. Students must carry their 10 mark sheet with 50%. The average amount of this course Rs 10,000 to 100,000. Diploma Courses After 10th 2020, Job Positions are Graphic Designer, Art Teacher, Flash animator, Art liaison officer.
After 10th Certificate Course in Functional English
It is a 6 months duration course. Candidate must pass 10 and 12 standards through the reputed school and must secure a 50 percentile marks score. Since many universities in India offer this course for students. The range of the amount approximately Rs 3,000 to 8,000 and also based on the duration. Completing the Diploma Courses After 10th 2020 in Functional English, students can become public speakers, Tour Guides, Tutors and also work in the communication and interaction sector. Top Employment areas are Academics, Tourism, Embassies, Universities, etc.
After 10th Certificate in Hindi
This course is completed in one year. For admission students have to attend the entrance test or else the admission will be done according to eligibility criteria. The range of the amount approximately Rs 1,000 to 2 Lacs. 1,000 to 2 Lacs. According to the eligibility Indian/Other with no Hindi knowledge; age above 10.
Certificate Course in Spoken English After 10th
It is basically complete in 6 months. In India so, many industries are offering this course to the students those who are interested. The range of the amount of Diploma Courses After Class 10th 2020, approximately Rs 10,000 to INR 45,000. The student must attend an entrance test exam and get good marks for the selection process.
|Diploma in Fine Arts||1 year||10th||10,200 To 15,500|
|Certificate Course in Functional English||6 months||10th||3,200 To 8,500|
|Certificate in Hindi||1 year||10th||1,500 to 2.5 Lacs|
|Certificate Course in Spoken English||6 Month(1 year in Rare cases)||10th||10,100 TO 45,500|
5. DENTAL COURSES AFTER 10TH 2020
There are two Diploma Courses After Class 10th 2020, available related to the Dental. Both are scopic and Job-related courses. Check the article about the Dental Hygienist and Dental Mechanics.
After 10th Diploma in Dental Hygienist
It is a 3 years course. The applicant must hold a graduation degree with 50 percent of marks. Candidate can do this after graduation. The range of the amount approximately Rs 10,000 to 10 lacs. Top jobs in a market of Diploma Courses After 10th 2020 are Commercial Dental Laboratories, Dental Offices, and Clinics, Colleges & Universities, Medical Writings, Private Clinics, etc.
After 10th Diploma in Dental Mechanics
The duration of the Course is 3-year. The applicant must hold a graduation degree with 50 percent marks. The admission for this course is based on the rank obtained in NEET. The annual amount for this course 1 to 12 Lacs for 3 years.
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||3 years||10th||10,500 to 1.2 Lacs|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||3 years||10th||1 To 12.5 Lacs (3 Years)|
6. COMMERCE COURSES AFTER 10TH 2020
The course is offered at the Certificate Level. This program completed in 3 years. Candidate must be passed 10 and 12 standard through the reputed school and must secure 50%. The Range of the amount approximately Rs 8,000 to 30,000. Major Job profile and designations for these graduates are Accounting Clerk, Accounting Associate, Accountant, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Bookkeeper, Chief Accounting Officer, Quant specialist, Investment banker, Finance officer, Financial Analyst, and Asset Manager, etc.
|Certificate Course in Tally||2 years||10th||8,500 INR to 30,500|
7. Certificate Course in Animation
It is a short-term specialization course in Animation. Candidate must be passed 10 and 12 standards through the reputed school. The students are taught various practical subjects like Basics of 3D Animation, Advanced 3D Animation, 2D Graphics, etc. The average amount of this course Rs 20000/-. The course offers various Job opportunities in the fields of animation and graphics, which are the growing fields. Diploma Courses After 10th 2020, Students can get job profiles like 3D Animator, 2D Animator, Character Designer, Layout Artist, 2D Illustrator, Lighting Artist, Rigging Artist, Texturing Artist.
|Certificate in Animation||3 Months To 1 year||10th||15,000 To 21,000|
8. MS-CIT course -> Data Entry Operator.
Certificate in data entry operator
This vocational course is 6-12 months long. 10th pass students are eligible to pursue this course. It is a certification program and focuses on the domain – data entry.
Certificate in modern office management and secretarial practice
This vocational training program is 1 year long. Technically, it is a certification program. 12th pass students are eligible to pursue it. Though this program is not directly related to data entry, it is relevant though!
Certificate in office assistant cum computer operator
This vocational course too is not directly related to data entry. But it is a relevant program. As part of computer operation training, you will be trained in areas such as data entry and computer operation.
9. Diploma in Agriculture ( 2 year )
Diploma in Agriculture is a 2 years full-time diploma course in Agriculture. Every college and university has its own eligibility criteria, admission process, fees structure, and syllabus for this course.
The minimum eligibility for the course is class 10th pass with 50% of marks from a recognized board. Most of the colleges and universities offer a Diploma in Agriculture course.
Diploma in Agriculture: Course Highlights
Written below are some of the major highlights of the course.
|Examination Type||Semester type|
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance-based|
|Top recruiting organizations||Frontier Agriculture, Grant Thornton, HGCA, HSBC Bank, National Farmers Union, Soil Association, Velcourt Farms|
|Top recruiting areas||Food production firms, Government agricultural firms, Banks, Plantations, Government fertilizer manufacturing firms|
|Top job profiles||Agricultural engineer, Business Manager, Research Associate, Agricultural inspector, Agricultural inspector, Agricultural ecologist, Lecturer|
|Course Fee||INR 5,000 to 2 Lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 Lacs|
Diploma in Agriculture: What is it about?
Diploma in Agriculture course helps to learn many facts of the careers including agribusiness management, agricultural management, natural resources, livestock production, soil conditions, and the workings of the agricultural machinery like cropping machinery, harvesters, and other related machinery used in the agricultural field. This course curriculum tends to in-depth knowledge of the most technical issues and reserving study in agriculture.